Saturday, November 16, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 8

Day 8: I am thankful for my morning caregiver and friend Teresa Mitchell! She has worked for me nearly every week day for 3.5 years (on/off). She comes in early, lets Buster out, stretches my legs, helps me with my catheter, waits a good 10 minutes for me to decide what to wear (lol), dresses me, helps me get into my chair with a slider board, fixes my hair, helps me with breakfast, does housework that I could do if I was able, picks up everything I drop, and helps take me to school and to run errands. She does so much for me, is the best one at getting me up, the best one at making my favorite breakfast, and can always keep herself busy. She does things for me and for others that go unnoticed and even though she knows this, she continues to do them. May God BLESS you for this Teresa and flood your life with mighty breakthroughs! May He reveal to you who you are to Him - beautifully and wonderfully made! Love you!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tonya, hope all is well. I found your blog and would like to ask you a quick question about your experience with a caregiver. If you could, please email me at mtrucillo(at)recallcenter(dot)com. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete