Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 6

Day 6: I am thankful for my boyfriend Billy. We started dating October 25, 2002. We celebrated our 3 year anniversary while I was in the hospital and celebrated our 11th anniversary this year. He stayed with me, despite something as big as paralysis. He helps take care of me, turns me twice every night (to prevent pressure sores since I do not have good circulation and cannot feel most of my body), takes care of our house and yard, grills some mean meat, has the cutest smile, and has an embrace that heals all brokenness. Every day I am amazed that he is still here steadily sacrificing his body, his strength, his time, his sleep . . . his life. I am very thankful for him, appreciate him, and love him very much, more than he knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment