Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 3

Day 3: I am thankful for my loving family and boyfriend who remain by my side. They are my number one supporters in every way. They always have been. Today, I dedicate to my Mom. She truly goes above and beyond for me and does things for me that no one else will do. Without hesitation, she quit her full-time job to become my caregiver. The four months I was in the hospital, she spent the night with me nearly every night. She does and does for me until she can do no more and then still asks if I need help with anything. She has a beautiful heart, tries her best to help everyone she can, loves God, and always provides a positive outlook on every situation. Oh and she's got this crazy sense of humor that rocks also! She is my best friend and is absolutely amazing and I love her so much! God tremendously blessed me when He gave me her as a mother!


2 comments: