Friday, November 22, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 12

Day 12: I am thankful for my amazing friends - those who visited my family and I while I was in the hospital, those who knew me before my car accident and have been a part of my life these past 8 years, and those friends who God has brought into my life (or back into my life) since my accident. You all are such blessings to me, more than you know. What words could I form to express my gratefulness for you? Your love, compassion, kindness, prayers, faith, support, and time . . . Not just anyone can be the type of person you are and the friend that you have been to me. No, you are special. You each have an amazing heart. I praise God for all of you, especially those who are there for me today and help me when necessary! With all sincerity, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. You will always be my best friend and sister in Christ! May God bless you as you share your story! Love Always, Kristen Becker

    ReplyDelete