Friday, November 15, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 7

Day 7: I am thankful for my shower girl and great friend Demarus Bassett! After 4 years of my family and Billy doing my 3-hour shower program every other night on their own, we had to seek help. Two and a half years ago, God sent us Demarus It is difficult to put into words how much she means to me and how she goes above and beyond for my family and I. If we need help with anything, she is there. If Billy or my parents want to go out of town, she is there to help take care of me - staying the night to do the turns, helping me with dinner, getting me in bed, and getting me up. If I need up at 5 a.m., she will do it. If one of my family members needs help with anything, she will help them. Her heart is beautiful and absolutely amazes me every day. She is an extraordinary person and friend and I praise God for her, truly. May He RICHLY reward you Demarus for your love, compassion, and kindness you have shown towards my family and I. You are a diamond. Love you like a sister!



1 comment: