Saturday, November 9, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 1



I've decided to jump on the 30 days of Thanksgiving! 

Day 1: I am thankful for my Father, Christ, & Holy Spirit. When I rededicated my life (a couple years after my accident), I finally reached that point where I was ready to give up my self and live for God. I asked God to reveal Himself to me, my purpose, and how much He loves me. The experiences I've had; the revelations, prophetic words, and spiritual gifts I've received, and all the prayers that are beyond coincidence that I have seen answered ... I could never deny Him or live without him. And although this life with paralysis is difficult, I would never go back. I didn't know who I was, I didn't grasp the love of my God or family, I took EVERYTHING for granted, and I lived for MYSELF, never satisfied. I was broken, shamed, abused, and discarded by the world. God has shown me who I am and who I'm not, what's important and what isn't, and most importantly, who HE IS. Oh His love and presence... they absolutely captivate me. You have my heart God. Truly. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment