Monday, July 15, 2013

Pastor Natalie Choate

What an awesome and uplifting memorial service for Pastor Natalie Choate last night! As we all stood and sang praises to God, I gazed across the sanctuary and saw the most beautiful sight - the congregation with hands raised and voices united worshiping God. What a victory your life has brought God and us!! Pastor Natalie, I did not have the pleasure of knowing you while you were here on earth but I feel that I know you now. As Pastor Kevin mentioned, your name means "a gift from God." I have been praying for about 2 months for everyone I know & everyone they know to be motivated in life and faith. Through your life and legacy, we have been inspired and motivated to fight the good fight, to not give up, and to fully lead the lives God has for us. God has answered my prayer through YOU! Just as Pastor Kevin said, I thought I was strong in my faith and I thought I trusted God fully but through you Pastor Natalie, God has opened my eyes to what that means and how much more trust and faith I must and can have. Through you, God has strengthened me, reminded me of my purpose, and given me a deeper courage to be the woman He has called me to be no matter the depths, pains, struggles, or outcomes I will face and have - to keep pressing on and knowing that God has my best interest at heart and He sees the big picture always. You have inspired me and blessed me Pastors Natalie & Kevin Choate! Love you both! We stand with you arm and arm, heart and heart! — Covenant Church

Obituary: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Natalie-Choate&lc=4270&pid=165802289&mid=5599271 

No comments:

Post a Comment