Saturday, July 27, 2013

"Live Like That" by Sidewalk Prophets

I like to begin my day with praise music. Today, the song "Live Like That" by Sidewalk Prophets came on the radio. I've heard this song many times but this time, it spoke to me. I listened to the words and their meaning and was utterly inspired. This is what I want my life and my decisions to reflect. I hope the words inspire you as they have me.

Click here to check out the music video. It is powerful!!

K-LOVE. “K-LOVE - Sidewalk Prophets ‘Live Like That’ LIVE.” Youtube. 26 March 2012. Web. 27 July 2013.

"Live Like That" by Sidewalk Prophets:

Sometimes I think
What will people say of me
When I’m only just a memory
When I’m home where my soul belongs

Was I love
When no one else would show up
Was I Jesus to the least of us
Was my worship more than just a song

Chorus
I wanna live like that
And give it all I have
So that everything You say and do
Points to You
If love is who I am
Then this is where I’ll stand
Recklessly abandoned
Never holding back
I wanna live like that

Am I proof
That You are who You say you are
That grace can really change your heart
Do I live like Your love is true

People pass
And even if they don’t know my name
Is there evidence that I’ve been changed
When they me do they see You

I wanna show the world the love He gave for me
I’m longing for the world to know
The glory of the King

Sidewalk Prophets. "Live Like That." Sidewalkprophets.com. 2012. Web. 27 July 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment