Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Update #1

The flights went sooo well. I was comfortable the entire time unlike the last trip. Once we got to Russia though they started pissin me off. This guy was tryin to follow us & help us only so he could get his expected $40 tip. And he kept pushing me and wouldn't stop. I was tryin to tell him I can push but he wouldn't stop. I ended up losing mom n tach b/c he was in such a hurry! I had to be real straight fwd and tell him No but I had to keeep saying it. He got the hint but got pissed off and shook his head. They expect large tips from Americans.

When we got out into the Russian world, Tacha was trippin out on the cars.. how they drive crazy. But when we got to the clinic, it was about 1:30 pm but we went straight to bed b/c we were up for like 24 hours.

This morning I got a full body massage in bed and I got a new Physical Therapist but I start tomorrow w/ her. And the best news is that I'm getting an injection after lunch Alex (my translator) said!!! Sooo yay! Wish me luck n please pray for the best... it's a double dose injection.

No comments:

Post a Comment