Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trip 4 Update #2

We are soooooooooo ready to leave! Omg for real. I need some normal food. I'm going crazy. Atleast I have Edgefest to look fwd to April 27.

So we haven't been doing much; just been doing therapy and getting massages everyday. My therapists only understand certain words so we've been messing with them... actually everyone else too. They fall for things so easily. Everyone here drinks vodka everyday all day... its funny. I wish I could really explain this clinic and Russia but it is all just so unexplainable. I honestly don't know where to begin.

Saturday, we went to the Hard Rock Cafe; ate some cheeseburgers and french fries. The burgers and all the food here would be good if they would just season it! Everything is so bland. Once you go into the city, it is really cool and different. Everyone is so fashioned in every way, and the buildings are just so unique and detailed.

I got my second injection yesterday; it went well. Wow my doctor told me he wanted to perform procedure execution yesterday. I said execution means death... He doesn't really speak well english. Well we are coming home tomorrow; I'm so excited! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers - T xo

No comments:

Post a Comment