Thursday, April 10, 2008

Russia Trip 4

April 4 - 16

So we’re in Russia... freakin Russia... Mom and Tacha came this time. We arrived saturday. The flights went so well; everything worked out. They had this new option where there was a tv screen on the seat in front of you and you could choose your own movies, tv shows, music, games... it was awesome. I watched juno, national treasure 2, and house!

We went to the market yesterday... didn’t see one smile but that’s no surprise. The doctors came in today and he hit my knees with something to check the reactions and the nerves in my left thigh reacted and made my thigh tighten up and flicker. That definitely didn’t happen last time.

I got a double dose injection tuesday, which went well. I had a headache in the night and the next morning however which is a side effect. My therapy has been different this trip. I've been getting on a bicycle that uses a motor to move my legs and I have been getting in a standing frame working on balancing. I had some weird test done yeserday by a man that honestly looks jussst like Mr. Bean. It was odd. I pointed to him and saiid Mr. Bean? And he said "No, ...Roland!" Omg it was sooooo funny. I'm pretty tired of the food already seriously! Plz keep praying 4 us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment