Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request

Two nights ago, a good friend of Billy's (my boyfriend) was in a bad car crash and is now paralyzed with a complete C6-7 spinal cord injury (exactly what I have). He is currently at Parkland Hospital in the ICU.

Father, we lift up Toby to you and praise You God for his life. We pray God that You will guide the hands and tests of the doctors and bless Toby with a miraculous recovery in the name of Jesus. God, reveal Yourself to him and his family in a fresh new way. May they learn of Your grace, love, and goodness and may they learn who their God is through this tragic situation. Speak to them God and protect his children as they search for answers. God, we know You have a special plan for Toby and I pray that Your will be done in his life. Father, prepare and strengthen Toby and his family for the road ahead. Give them endurance and help them to persevere. We refuse the report of the world and release the report of the Lord. Cover him and his room with Your healing and guiding spirit. Father, we pray for strength, sensations, movements, and all abilities to return in the name of Jesus. Holy Spirit, awaken his body. Awaken his spinal cord we pray in the name of Jesus. I pray that his girlfriend be encouraged and feel Your spirit. Help her through this as well. Thank you God again, for saving Toby. May he grab hold of this second chance and arise as the man You created him to be. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Select "Will Pray" if you prayed this prayer. If this blog was sent directly to your email, please visit the blog page and select the box "Will Pray." Thanks. Please share.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this story, Tonya. I will certainly pray for Billy's friend, Toby. Let me know if there's anything I can do!! I know prayer works, so I'll start there.
    -Natacha

    ReplyDelete