Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

What a glorious and uplifting day it has been! All I can say is PRAISE GOD! We enjoyed an awesome church service at the Covenant Church. Afterwards, we went up to the front asking for prayer. They anointed me with oil and prayed for healing over my body and prayed for my parents, Billy, and my new caregiver who attended church with us. Everything has just been amazing so far today.

Thank you God for such an amazing day, and amazing church service, and for sending your son to save us from our sins in this dangerous and tempting world. I thank you that a relationship with you is now possible. Thank you for reminding us and for reopening our eyes to the cross. Thank you for my family and I pray that your will will continue to be done in our lives and in this world. Amen!


Check out AMAZING GRACE sung beautifully by 4 Men and My Redeemer Lives sung amazingly by a young girl. Great uplifting songs. Love you and Happy Easter!

http://www.clarrissegill.com:80/videoclips/amazing_grace.php

http://www.godvine.com/Young-Girl-Beautifully-Sings-My-Redeemer-Lives-379.html


"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it."
Henry David Thoreau

Romans 5:8 (NLT) – “God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners”

Ephesians 1:3-5 (NIV) – “Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment