Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy 25th Anniversary to My PARENTS :)

Today is my parent's 25th wedding aniversary! I'm so happy for you two! I love you and very much appreciate your love, hard work, and dedication you have put into your marriage and our family. I know what a loving relationship is because of you. All the sacrifices and trials you have faced... all I can say is that I love you both with all of my heart and want nothing but happiness for you. All the money in the world could not even repay you for being so selfless, giving, and loving throughout my lifetime and even moreso since my accident. Thank you for always being there. I'm so glad you were able to get away and take a vacation! :)

I love you Mom & Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tonya!! We loved our trip and love you!!

    ReplyDelete