Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 15, 2010

Today I visited my friend Kelly's church called V-Life near the Virginia and Stonebridge intersection in McKinney. I really really enjoyed the worship music. It was very uplifting and empowering! They had a guest speaker. He is a songwriter and was very funny. The sermon ran a bit too long though. We then went out to eat at Amato's Italian Restaurant across the street.

My friend Kelly and her husband felt God calling them to be missionaries and start a pastoral strengthening ministry in Costa Rica about a year ago. They plan to leave next Monday. She has been wanting me to check her church out for months so we finally did. She has also been my massage therapist for 3+ years. I'm going to miss her! Please keep her, her husband Steve, and their ministry in your prayers.

I also found out that the pastor of my church is transferring to another church. So we are most likely going to start looking for a new church close to home. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment