Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 1

I spoke June 1st for MADD's Allen Teen VIP. It was awesome. I was one of three speakers.

John, the second speaker spoke to the teens about his experience from the other side of the spectrum. He had been drinking, collided with another car, and accidentally killed someone. He ended up having to serve time in prison. He has an amazing story and as a result of what happened, he got a degree in social work and has matured spiritually and mentally.

The third speaker Scott Becker is a prosecutor and actually came to hear me speak. He was the DA of my case. He is very knowledgable and agressively gave a much needed speech for the teens.

I appreciate those of you that came to hear me speak. When I speak, I feel closest to God as if I am fulfilling my purpose and it is in those moments that I am at complete peace and happiness. I am glad you got to experience such a moment with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment