Friday, May 28, 2010

May 26

I spoke May 26th to a group of teenage girls and mothers who lead the group at a small church called The Harvest in Allen, TX. I spoke to the girls about how true acceptance comes only from God and shared the difficult journey I traveled to find acceptance. I think it went awesome. God revealed His primary reason for me being there at that moment and that was awesome as well. Please keep those girls and the ones that weren't able to make the meeting in your prayers - that God will guide them as they struggle with the challenges of maturing and making the right choices (temptations, influences, and false acceptance). Please keep the mothers in your prayers - that God will guide them, tell them what to do, and that He will continue to reveal things to them. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment