Thursday, April 29, 2010

Prayer Needed!

My sister and parents are driving to Chicago today and tomorrow to haul Tacha's things to her new apartment.

Please if you will pray the following prayer with me:

I pray for my family's safety as the drive is long and that my parents do not feel mentally or physically exhausted. I pray that their bodies will be able to handle the whole trip and that Dad's back will be free from pain and Mom does not get too overwhelmed or tired as she already is from taking care of me. I pray God that we will be able to find someone to take over the full responsibilities of taking care of me. I pray that my sister [and my boyfriend Billy] will grow in their faith more than ever and that God's glory will be shown to them. I pray for Tacha's happiness, that she will find what she is looking for, and that she will be remain safe in your arms. Thank you God for providing a great job for Billy and his brother Daniel. In Jesus' name, Amen.

I appreciate it.

"And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, I am there with them." Matthew 18:19-20 (TEV)

Thanks,
Tonya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment