Wednesday, November 7, 2007

RUSSIA TRIP #3

We arrived safely to RUSSSSIA on sunday. I hate that we are 9 hours ahead... We flew from DFW to Atlanta to Moscow, on Delta, with no flight delays or problems, no aisle chair transfer issues.. mainly b/c Billy and his strong arms came XO.

BUT one of our luggages was damaged and also our clinic driver wasn't there to pick us up. This was a first. He is usually there all eager to get us. SO my mom, Billy, and me were STUCK in the airpt not knowing the language... and all these Russians kept coming up to us asking us things. Omg it was a big wow moment definitely. Atleast we know the russian word for "NO" which is "Nyet".

Monday was a Russian holiday so we just chilled all day. Tuesday, I got my first injection (a double dose) and I had killer therapy. We've already had some odd food served... we keep getting bread with cheese slices or salami slices on it for breakfast. Haha Billys trippin out over that! And yesterday, they served salami olive soup with lunch. I refused to eat that!! Don't you guys wish you were here?! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment